|Dimensions||12m by 20m|
Regi Ruins is one of the stages in Pokkén Tournament.
Regi Ruins has very polarized dimensions, with a thin width and the maximum height possible. However, its spawn distance is relatively balanced and the synergy gauge spawn criteria is fairly regular, if somewhat plentiful.
Synergy Gauge SpawnsEdit
|Spawn Location||Spawns per field phase||Amount of Synergy||Interval length|
|Each end of the stage||3||4-5 Small||10s|
|Event type||Amount of Synergy|
|Phase shift||5-9 Small|
Ancient ruins in a desert. Wall paintings and numerous Unown letters have been found here, making it an extremely important location for historical research.
- The following Pokémon are visible in the background:
- Registeel's statue is half dug in sand so only its upper body is on the surface.
- Regirock's statue.
- Regice's statue is surrounded by ice pillars made of stone sticking out of the ground.
- Regigigas's statue forms the altar and look.
- Shuckle is standing on one of the stones under Registeel's left hand. Another Shuckle is situated closer to Regirock's statue. It hides in its shell and then shows up.
- Hippowdon is standing on the sand with its mouth half open.
- Sigilyph is flying smoothly up and down looking at Regigigas's statue.
- Three Darmanitan in Zen Mode near the altar.
- Bronzong is flying out of the corridor and appears under the arc on the first floor. After moving its hands back and forth, it disappears in the corridor.
- Claydol is levitating from right to left and vice versa.
- Unowns in huge packs are are soaring around the aera. Some of them vanish and emerge on the surface of the wall.
- Cofagrigus is staggering while closed but then it flies up and opens up, waving its long hands. There's another Cofagrigus in the vicinity, but it always remains closed.
- Trapinch is shaking his head.
- Flygon moves from one fracture in the roof to another.